I hate…August 19, 2008
Normally, I would be ready to sit down and tell all of you out there about how much I love arena …how I spend every second of my WoW time either doing rated matches and if not skirmishes, just because I love it.But, today I am not.
Today I thought I would share with you all the things I absolutely hate about arena; all the reasons why we can’t seem to get to the 1700.
– I hate the way blizzard finds your opponents. I am not even sure how this works, but all I know is that whoever I seem to be against, is never ever the same geare level as I am. I am always against a team that has already obviously reached 1700. I will never understand why I am not going against a team that is at the exact same rating, gear or experience as I do.
– I hate the way a warlock can drain mana from me through a pillar. Honestly, it’s a PILLAR and I am standing behind it! I just don’t understand why a lock can suck all my mana away through a pillar, but I can’t cc him for 6 seconds through it. Without mana I am completely useless. I really should have a way to hide with mana drain, especially when I don’t have enough mana to turn bear to avoid it.
– I hate “fear”. I know that my partner is a warlock and that I should be appreciative towards all the CC that my team gets out of it, but no. If I am “feared” I can’t change forms and if I can’t change forms, I panic. In a fear, the opposing team can have free DPS on me, so if I am stuck in caster when they do that, I am a dead drood.
– I hate the warrior’s mace stun. I truly think this is one of the hardest things to handle in arena. I am so frustrated with the stun after stun with no diminishing returns. I am pretty much stuck in one spot, not able to move while I am being beat on by a warrior who hits like a truck.
– I hate Horde racials. I am sure that if you are a Horde you are saying the same thing about the Alliance. As I’m Alliance I think I have the right to complain about the Horde and how I think they are OP. I think the racial that bothers me most is the tauren ‘stomp’. It is just like an extra stun that can make a huge difference in a stressful situation.
– I hate rogues. I know that it probably isn’t right to say I hate an entire class, but I really think I do …even more than warriors, but for the same reason. It’s the stun and the stun and the more stun. I understand them being able to stun once or maybe twice, but I don’t like being stunned until I die.