Get my butt back into gear!November 18, 2008
If there was an achievement for spending the most time in a major city, I’d be the first to have it.
The thing is, I love this game, as you all know, but I just spend so much time sitting in a major city doing ABSOLUTELY nothing. I like to PvP and I would also like to be level 80 sometime… this year (hopefully), so I don’t really understand why I won’t just get up and do something
I made a list of reasons that might be why I don’t do much when I’m logged in:
1. I hate to quest. Therefore, by sitting in Ironforge or Shatt I can avoid questing and pretend I am doing something, such as checking my auctions.
2. I enjoy the scenery? Well this one might sound RIDICULOUS, but it is true!
3. I like to be ready for everything, in case something really important comes up! If I am in a major city I have access at all the things I need. (reagents, pots etc.)
4. I like to make fun of the trade chat? No, that definitely isn’t one. I turn my trade chat off to avoid as many Chuck Norris jokes as possible.
5. IM LAZY! Plain and simple, I don’t do anything until it absolutely needs to be done.
Well, that list was kind of sad, I know. But I think we got somewhere with it… you know… at the end… with number 5.
WOW, I’m glad I got that off my chest, whew
Hmmm, maybe this is something I should work on. Why play the game if all I am doing is building up my /played hours. I just don’t have the motivation to level or to do anything at this point. You would think that I would have been all excited with Lich King and I was for a couple days… but then it wore off. The reality of having to level 10 more times hit me. /sigh.
I need something to get me going, something that will get my butt back into gear, I want to so something, just I can’t seem to…
Is anyone else out there having similar issues?